Hogwarts Interactive

Dear Guest,
You are here as an unsorted student. You need to log-in or register to have the features we have to offer you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Interactive

Dear Guest,
You are here as an unsorted student. You need to log-in or register to have the features we have to offer you.

Hogwarts Interactive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Is Now Invited, No More Applications For Now, Until Further Notice.
Colton Malfoy Is Student Of The Month!
John Potter Is Staffer Of The Month!

I forgot my password

Forum Staff

Posting Reviews

Manticore Storms
    Manticore Storms
    Administrator
    Administrator

My Country: : United States

Black CloakBlack Cloak
    Bloodline BadgeBloodline Badge

Roleplay Info
    Health:
    Posting Reviews Left_bar_bleue100/100Posting Reviews Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strength:
    Posting Reviews Left_bar_bleue100/100Posting Reviews Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Character Gender:

Posting Reviews Empty Posting Reviews

Post by Manticore Storms Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:32 am

Review Posting

Here's how you post reviews. Use this template:
    Post Title: Name Of Story: Review
    Message Body: Your Review

You can make it as long or as short as you want. When posting reviews, you can give constructive criticism, but don't be mean about it. Try to be as nice as your can, so your can gain more points for your house. When posting reviews, please make sure that there is a title in the message body, like I did at the top of this one. You can make it any color you want, however big you want, but it has to be in the center. Also, if you post a review, people can do a review, on your review. So be careful what you say. If drama starts (which I know it eventually will), the staff will be sure to stop it ASAP.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.