Hogwarts Interactive

Dear Guest,
You are here as an unsorted student. You need to log-in or register to have the features we have to offer you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Interactive

Dear Guest,
You are here as an unsorted student. You need to log-in or register to have the features we have to offer you.

Hogwarts Interactive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Is Now Invited, No More Applications For Now, Until Further Notice.
Colton Malfoy Is Student Of The Month!
John Potter Is Staffer Of The Month!

I forgot my password

Forum Staff

How To Earn Badges

Manticore Storms
    Manticore Storms
    Administrator
    Administrator

My Country: : United States

Black CloakBlack Cloak
    Bloodline BadgeBloodline Badge

Roleplay Info
    Health:
    How To Earn Badges Left_bar_bleue100/100How To Earn Badges Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strength:
    How To Earn Badges Left_bar_bleue100/100How To Earn Badges Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Character Gender:

How To Earn Badges Empty How To Earn Badges

Post by Manticore Storms Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:25 am

This is a guide of How To Earn Badges, here on Hogwarts Interactive. This may help you in the future, and may also make you do better to earn more badges in the future. Therefore giving you and your house more points.

How To Earn Badges
    written by Manticore Storms

I'm guessing you see people get badges left and right, if you are a newbie here at Hogwarts Interactive. You may wonder, "How do I get a badge?", "Did I do something wrong?" I will answer both of these questions, and more in this article, of How To Earn Badges. First, I would like to commend those that actually join the site, and take the time to come online and talk to us! Now, I will tell you actually how to get a badge.

There are many, and there will be more typed of Badges coming up. As you do more good things, I come up with more ideas for Badges. That is how it works. Here are just the main few badges that most people have:

(1). A House Privilege Badge: A house privilege badge looks like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], and it changes color depending on what house you are in. Red= Gryffindor, Yellow= Hufflepuff Blue= Ravenclaw, and Green=Slytherin, as most of you know that. To get this badge, you have to be an active user for at least 2-3 days, and I will most likely give it to you if you are playing fair, being nice, etc.

(2). A House Prefect Badge: A house prefect badge distinguishes the regular students from the prefects. Prefects still take classes, but they look over the houses, like a moderator. The badge itself looks like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], again, it changes color depending upon what house you are in. I choose prefects, or you apply for the job. I can deny your application, or I can accept it. If you become a prefect, does not mean you will always stay a prefect.

That goes the same for the privilege badge. If you act up a lot, start drama, I will need to take your badge, because that isn't a good representation of our site.

So that is all for the badges, hope to see you around! Keep earning those badges people!

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:58 am