Hogwarts Interactive

Dear Guest,
You are here as an unsorted student. You need to log-in or register to have the features we have to offer you.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Interactive

Dear Guest,
You are here as an unsorted student. You need to log-in or register to have the features we have to offer you.

Hogwarts Interactive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Is Now Invited, No More Applications For Now, Until Further Notice.
Colton Malfoy Is Student Of The Month!
John Potter Is Staffer Of The Month!

I forgot my password

Forum Staff

3 posters

MY INTRODUCTION

FAITH SUMMERS CULLEN
    FAITH SUMMERS CULLEN
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Black CloakBlack Cloak

Roleplay Info
    Health:
    MY INTRODUCTION Left_bar_bleue100/100MY INTRODUCTION Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    Strength:
    Character Gender:

MY INTRODUCTION Empty MY INTRODUCTION

Post by FAITH SUMMERS CULLEN Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:31 am

YAY WHOLE BACK STORY
    Full Name: Faith Mackinze Summers Cullen

Brithday: April 1, 1977

House/Year: Ravenclaw 5th Year (going into 6th)

Daughter of Lucy and Callum Summers and sister of Emma Summers all died in a car accident when I was 3 months old. Twin of Colton E. Malfoy.

Adopted By: Alice and Jasper Cullen. Family is the Cullen Family, I am not a vampire.

Niece of Piper Ursula Black and Mad Cloaks

Mother of: Callum Elijah Alphard Cullen and Emma Luisa Alexis Cullen

Relationship Status: Single, widowed ex wife of Dusk Princeton Regulus Black

I was enrolled in Hogwarts in 1988.I will be in the graduating class of 1995 (Harry's 4th year or whenever the 4th Book comes out)

My Story: I was born to Callum and Lucy Summers on April 1, 1977, along with my Twin Brother Colt. We had an older sister Emma who was 4. 3 Months after our Birth there was a terrible car accident, caused by Death Eaters that took our parents and sister, Colt was taken and Adopted by the Malfoys. The officials said that the car seats saved me, but I think it was magic. I was taken to the Hospital. Carlisle Cullen was the Doctor who cared for me. When he was told my story He knew I would become part of his family. He went home and told his Family. Alice and Jasper said they wanted to Adopt me. It was immediately put into process and one year later when the paperwork all went through I went from being Faith Mackinze Summers to Faith Mackinze Summers Cullen. I grew up with the Cullens with lots of love and of course money but I have never acted the spoiled girl instead choosing to give to others. At the age of 11 a strange visitor showed up. She talked with my family and told them I was a witch. My family wasn't suprised as strange things always seemed to happen around me. On September 1, 1988 we said our tearful farewells and I boarded the train to Hogwarts. At hogwarts I met some pretty Amazing People including my Best Friends:"Aunty" Piper, Spirit, Sa, "Uncle" Mads, Wolf, Hawk, Adam, Misty, Star, Jas, Sky, Anubis, Lexy, Music Girl, Ash, Colt (my Twin brother), Ivy, Desi, JJ, Chance, Dusk, Val, Alice, Gobbles, Flight, Araya, Hexy, Sed, Eris, Hope, John, and Niall

There I also learned of my Parents. My Father was a Summers- an old but not well known wizarding family- His Mother's Father was Robert Mcgonagall Jr. brother of Professor Mcgonagall. My Mother was a Black, Daughter of Alphard Black, Alphard traveled after school, he ended up in America. In America He met and Fell in love with a muggle. They Married and had my mother Lucy. The family disapproved and they divorced. Alphard left and met a pureblood woman (read Piper Blacks story). My Mother was raised by her Mother until she went to hogwarts where she met my father and they Married after graduating.

I also learned of My Twin Brother Colt, who was taken from the accident by the Malfoys as he was crying and I was not they thought I was dead as well. Colt and I remained seperated because it is what everyone thought best because by the time they found us both we both had families. Little did we both know we still had blood Family in our Aunty Piper, our Mothers younger sister, I found out from Dumbledore about my past and when I told my friend Piper it turned out she was my Aunt (making Mads my Uncle because they are dating and will hopefully soon be married), which suprised us both. Later I pieced together clues about Colt and when I talked to Dumbledore and Mcgonagall they told me he was my twin and now we are all a family again. We couldn't be happier.

<3

Goals/ambitions/passions: I love singing it is my passion in life. But I want to be a healer, my friend blood said I should be one since I am always helping people, and spend alot of my time in the hospital wing mostly injured, lol.

Currently Apprenticing with Madam Pomfery

Patronus: Rabbit

Animagus: Black and White Mini Rex Rabbit

Animal: I have a Beautiful Barn Owl named Hope and Dusk's Black Cat Midnight and Black Bunny From Dusk Named Dawn

TEACHER OF: RWW CLASS

RAVENCLAW PREFECT
    Manticore Storms
    Manticore Storms
    Administrator
    Administrator

My Country: : United States

Black CloakBlack Cloak
    Bloodline BadgeBloodline Badge

Roleplay Info
    Health:
    Strength:
    Character Gender:

MY INTRODUCTION Empty WB Faith!

Post by Manticore Storms Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:12 am

Smile Thanks.
    HogwartsBot
    HogwartsBot

Roleplay Info
    Health:
    Strength:
    Character Gender:

MY INTRODUCTION Empty WB Faith!

Post by HogwartsBot Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:12 am

The member 'Manticore Storms' has done the following action : That post was...

'Helpful' : 1
    FAITH SUMMERS CULLEN
    FAITH SUMMERS CULLEN
    Global Moderator
    Global Moderator

Black CloakBlack Cloak

Roleplay Info
    Health:
    Strength:
    Character Gender:

MY INTRODUCTION Empty Re: MY INTRODUCTION

Post by FAITH SUMMERS CULLEN Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:07 am

Yw Smile

Sponsored content

MY INTRODUCTION Empty Re: MY INTRODUCTION

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 pm